but im gonna get the other one later!!!

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Been around for a couple of hours now ... I've been uplaoding them and seeding them on a couple of sites, myself
smile.gif

very easy to find
wink.gif

vicv666html

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i cant put the webpage where i got them, i will just say that today have been released both pokemon mystery dungeon and hisgh school musical :/
the dark versiion, the one i own is 64 mb

hoist20032002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same site i got mine from has both pmd 2 time and darkness with also has high musical too lmmfao...im gonna play time 1st prolly,i found the dumps bout a hr and a half ago which i have the 128 MB which means i need to get rid of 4 games off of my 1 gb...\m/
cool.gif
\m/

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We need Pokemon Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver and whatever third game in DP Installment. Dungeon is bad.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
We need Pokemon Dusk Gold and Dawn Silver and whatever third game in DP Installment. Dungeon is bad.
Yes we do! Ive only seen the cases of the game...but they look pretty cool...hope they make an english version of it...that is if the game is real at all...
yaynds.gif

ZeroEXE93

Trophies
Website
ep.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
United States
chrispoo said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Yes we do! Ive only seen the cases of the game...but they look pretty cool...hope they make an english version of it...that is if the game is real at all...
yaynds.gif
The one with the metallic Ho-Oh and Lugia on the cover? They're fake. =[

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ZeroEXE93 said:
chrispoo said:
Giga_Gaia said:
yaynds.gif
Awww
dry.gif
...man...they look pretty cool and real to me...well guess i shouldve saw that coming. Do you know about the cover with the Giratina on it? Well okay then...but are any of these games in this vid real?? (other than the already confirmed ones.) http://youtube.com/watch?v=mPHLaZboMyc&feature=related

MyauChanDesu

Kamineko is GOD.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chrispoo said:
ZeroEXE93 said:
chrispoo said:
Giga_Gaia said:
yaynds.gif
Awww
dry.gif
...man...they look pretty cool and real to me...well guess i shouldve saw that coming. Do you know about the cover with the Giratina on it? Well okay then...but are any of these games in this vid real?? (other than the already confirmed ones.) http://youtube.com/watch?v=mPHLaZboMyc&feature=related

hope they make remakes of gold and silver.. that was good~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more