Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by EMKBRO, Jan 22, 2016.
The title says all
No, 10.4 killed the ability to downgrade.
the SMEA said the browserhax works. but not yet seen any tutorial on how to downgrade in version 10.4. I'm also waiting out a method . because I updated my 3ds unintentionally = /
MemChunkHax2 was patched in 10.4, so there's no way to downgrade from 10.4 currently.
The only thing that allows to downgrade was patched.
You won't be able to downgrade before a long time. (Probably a year, or more. Before the 10.3 downgrade, I think we waited around a year)
1 year ? omg
In the meantime, you could consider buying a 2DS on <=9.2?
i have a question: if i downgrade mset on n3ds is there a difference in the settings app
(i heard that you would loose some function)
Yes, it can be less, it can be more.
Basically, there are no (known) flaws in 3DS security. To downgrade, you need ARM11 access, to launch CFW you need ARM9.
We don't have ARM9 access after 9.2, that's why it's easier to downgrade.
We don't have ARM11 access after 10.3, that's why you can't downgrade.
You can always wait for a new kernel exploit but you can wait for a really long time. Your best bet is to buy a Sky3DS+ or sell your 3DS and buy a new one, sorry guys.
If you downgrade MSet, you loose the super stable 3D settings I think. Maybe an Amibo thing, basically everything that was added 9.2.
I had downgraded my 10.3 3DS, installed RXtools, FBI following this tutorial:
Everything was working great until I decided to play DSiware games. A friend told me that unlike 3ds cia, dsiware cia should be installed in sysnand. I did and when I went to play it on emunand, the rxtools boot via nintendo ds profile stopped working. Trying to repair it, I messed it up and rxtools stopped booting from the browser too. So I formatted de SD card and followed the same tutorial. But I didn't know that 10.4 had now been released and yeah, the end of the video tells me to update, I did as told and now I have a freaking 10.4 3DS.
Because I had installed everything before updating, is there anyway way for me to access rxtools again or, as i expect, I'll have to wait until a new exploit is finally found again and I can downgrade?
Same thing as the other, you are on 10.4, you're screwed.
Buy a Sky3DS+ or wait, you don't have other possibilities.
My cousing has a 3DS she doesn't use, I'll see if she borrows it to me. Thank you!
After over a year we finally get a new kernel exploit and you would think that the noobs would learn their lesson and stop "accidentally" updating.
If the pattern is the same as last time, their won't be another kernel exploit until 2017.
What about NTR card hax?
Wait Memchunckhax 3
buy another o3ds/n3ds <10.3 and dont let your dog update it "accidentally" again
To OP: No, it's not possible to downgrade in 10.4 like others said. Memchunkhax2 was patched.
Posted in the wrong section:
That won't happen. Like, ever.
This is an ARM9 hardware-based kernel exploit that needs an ARM11 kernel exploit to work. memchunkhax2 was an ARM11 kernel exploit.
please, dont flood!!! We dont need HueHueBR in this forum thanks