Emulation Issues With VBA-M Forum

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if anyone can help me out here?

I registered at the VBA-M forum a long time ago and I've posted a couple of times in the past with no problems.

Now, I hadn't visited the forum in a long time but I wanted to post about a few incompatible games and games that have now broken with the past few SVN builds.

My problem is that I can't log in properly as I'm told that my email address is no longer acceptable (yahoo UK). I updated my address to my Gmail account. I received an activation code but when I try to go back to the VBA-M forum I get redirected and told that my email is invalid and there is no option to input the activation code. I've tried a number of times over the past couple of days but with no luck.

Does anyone here frequent the VBA-M forum? Could they possibly help me out (contact an admin or something)?

It's really driving me mad!

PS: Just FYI the games that seem to have problems that I've come across are Activision Anthology and Atari Anniversary. Also, Yoshi's Island now seems to be broken. :(

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey. Does nobody here visit the VBA-M forum? I kinda hoped someone did. It looks like the GBA 'scene' is even more dead than I thought... :(

Anyway, thanks for looking at this post anyway guys. :)

P

pasc

How about you contact an admin ?

Shouldn't there be an E-mail Adress or something similar for that matter ?

Bart Lemming

Gēmu Bōi mikuro
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sure there is but I keep getting redirected to a 404 Not Found... It's driving me mad! It's like I'm sort of half logged in so I can't get to the main site page any more. I though about wiping my cookies but I'm loathe to lose all of them for other sites and I'm too stupid to know how to get rid of just one! I'm too old for this... :P

I'll be back to work soon so I'll try a work computer to try to make contact. Maybe I'll have better luck from a different IP and no forum log in screw up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX