Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm using USB Loader GX 3.0 on my vWii, but for some reason the Gamecube configuration settings don't appear on my Loader menu, so I can't set it up to use Nintendont.

Also, for some reason it does not recognize my HDD when hidden by U-Steath. My HDD was in WBFS and changed to FAT32 using wbfs2fat32, without creating a MBR.

What can I do?

isira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you're using an ancient version of USB Loader GX. BTW, just saying version 3.0 is absolutely meaningless, as it can mean any release from as far back as 2012 to the present. You need to provide the revision number (rxxxx). The latest version is r1260.

Reactions: pustal

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Sounds like you're using an ancient version of USB Loader GX. BTW, just saying version 3.0 is absolutely meaningless, as it can mean any release from as far back as 2012 to the present. You need to provide the revision number (rxxxx). The latest version is r1260.

I used the one from the sticky vWii guide, r1180. Gonna try r1260.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal

Yup, r1260 works fine, thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh? What did you take to get Hi? :angry: