Hacking Issues with upgrading to a larger drive (CFG)

dude of the gree

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, up until now I've been running with an 8gb flash drive. I've finally decided to change to a much larger drive (500gb because I couldn't find anything smaller), but for some reason the software isn't interacting with it in the same way. It just says "No WBFS partition found", but after searching around for a bit, the version I have, apparently, isn't supposed to search for a WBFS partition (70r65).

Both drives have been formatted to FAT32. Both have the same version files. Both have a folder named WBFS instead of a partition. I just can't figure out why its refusing to co-operate with the larger one.

Edit: When it tells me to select another partition, when attempting to select it, it just does nothing.

Edit: Figured it out. Turns out my drive was initialized with CPT instead of MBR, which is what was causing the problem. I've intizialized it with MBR, and now FAT32 is working.

Edit: Ok, new problem, turns out Dios Mios doesn't like my hard drive. Not even the splash screen comes up, the console either freezes or just shuts off on selection.

Edit: Ok, so, it turns out my hard drive just isn't compatible for Dios Mios. At least I can rip the rest of my Wii games without fear of running out of space, but my gamecube collection is still out of reach of convenience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs