Hacking Issues with TempGBA (latest revision) and Metroid Zero mission.

Duncan Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I am having a rather serious issue with Metroid Zero Mission. After I get the new powersuit, tempgba is corrupting my savefiles. Its generating 1KB saves with nothing in them and its not properly writing the battery. Any ideas on how do I go about fixing this?

Note this is TempGBA-Mod for PSP.

Ok, more info, .svs file of Tempgba-mod for PSP are incompatible with GPSP-J and the Kai version. Its an issue of temp gba as its corrupting the savefile, I have no idea why.

Further examination leads me to conclude its an issue with my savestate-file, I think.

I'll upload them and hope someone here can fix this mess.

Attachments

• state.rar
    665.8 KB · Views: 207
Last edited by Duncan Idaho,

Duncan Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
how interesting, now it refuses to overwrite. This is after I use some PAR_V3 of Zero. So, I suggest avoiding using cheats.

Can anyone tell me how much time has to pass for TempGBA-Mod to write a battery file on AUTO setting?

Last edited by Duncan Idaho,

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Personally, I'd recommend gPSP-Kai, I've played Zero Mission and Fusion, without issues so far (PSP 2000). Also, Kai supports stretching the image to fullscreen, which I really like to have.

And yes, cheating is not recommended as it can lead to some errors on savestates.

Duncan Idaho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Personally, I'd recommend gPSP-Kai, I've played Zero Mission and Fusion, without issues so far (PSP 2000). Also, Kai supports stretching the image to fullscreen, which I really like to have.

And yes, cheating is not recommended as it can lead to some errors on savestates.
First thanks for replying.

Second, not, the cheats do not corrupt the save-states (I only used a few to bypass the most mind boggling missile expansions that need insane amounts of shinespark work to get to)

Yes On that end Kai is better, but as far as I recall it has compatibility issues with Golden Sun.

AkitoUF

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I used to like gPSP-Kai to but with some games it outrights refuses to save, I have learned this the hard way with Kirby and The Amazing Mirror. I don't know if there's a save option hidden there but I didn't find it.
So far Temp has given me zero problems regarding saving.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yes? Interesting way to get Hi