Zelda Fangirl
OP
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
I got a GW card back around the time the 3.0 beta dropped. I used it on my old 3DS, but have since transferred over to an N3DS. The issues I'm having have persisted regardless of the system.

My emunand loves to freeze when I boot up a game on my home menu, whether it be legit, pirated, or a VC inject. It pretty much happens on a daily basis. Then there are times when it simply won't boot into emunand, and times when I do boot into it, all the CIAs are wrapped again, despite my nands not being linked.

Both the microSDs in the card and in the 3DS are samsung evos, and I'm pretty sure the GW card is legit. Would anyone happen to know what the issue is here?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
To be honest the red cart is only used to enter emuNAND and playing roms from the microSD inside the card, meaning that once you entered emuNAND you can remove the red cart and play cias without it, if emuNAND freezes when you're not even playing a game there's something wrong with the SD card inside your 3DS.

The won't boot into emuNAND I assume is a black screen issue, which occasionally happens to everyone, it happened to me even with a DS profile on the O3DS.

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
OP
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
To be honest the red cart is only used to enter emuNAND and playing roms from the microSD inside the card, meaning that once you entered emuNAND you can remove the red cart and play cias without it, if emuNAND freezes when you're not even playing a game there's something wrong with the SD card inside your 3DS.

The won't boot into emuNAND I assume is a black screen issue, which occasionally happens to everyone, it happened to me even with a DS profile on the O3DS.

Damn, so I should probably buy a new microSD. Thanks for the info.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What brand, model, are your mSDs? They can certainly be faulty but a reformat and reload frequently will fix problems like this. It wouldn't hurt to run some diagnostic utilities on them. Your adapter and reader can be faulty as well and cause data corruption. The reader on my hp printer was screwing up my cards so I bought a usb reader at Walmart and I have very few problems now.

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
OP
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
What brand, model, are your mSDs? They can certainly be faulty but a reformat and reload frequently will fix problems like this. It wouldn't hurt to run some diagnostic utilities on them. Your adapter and reader can be faulty as well and cause data corruption. The reader on my hp printer was screwing up my cards so I bought a usb reader at Walmart and I have very few problems now.
I have a samsung evo class 10, 32 gig card. I'm using the sd adapter that came with it.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one of those as well. Use Sd formatter v4 from sdcard.commto get it to official specs. From there format an emunad from the gateway menu and the. Test it out with a few roms. Buy or borrow a different card reader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/BkUi1uEdCmk