Hacking Issues with 3DSv2 Update

Phat32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the Acekard 2i. Its HW81. I downloaded the newest firmware from acekard.com, updated on a DSL, it loads in my DSL, DSi and 3DS, but it doesn't seem to want to create save files at all. Its also not reading the cheat files. I put in the .dat, .xm and the usercheat files and it claims none of them exist. I can't change the skin, i try to and it just doesn't. I can't copy, paste or delete.

I need all kinds of help. I ran an old firmware, put back on the new firmware, reloaded the system files many times now. Is this just me? more people? or is it just as simple as my memory card? I have a 16GB class 4 Parriot memory card. I did use the format tool twice for the SD card as well

Phat32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
make sure none of the files/folders you're adding are read-only.

The files and folders are not read-only and not archived. I just tried again and it seems to be working pretty okay on my M3i Zero that finally got an update, but I would much more prefer to use Acekard. Is there something I am missing?

I just re-re-re-formatted the card, made sure the properties aren't set. I tired to delete a game and it wouldn't delete. Be as technical as you want in any answer, I am a software dev and can understand it all. I am just concerned I messed up my card on the update some how so now it won't work right.

Phat32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No such luck. I just tried to copy a file and it said "There is not enough space on the target disk". There is around 12GB free on the card. Is it really as simple as it won't work with this brand of SD card?

Phat32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went to the store and bought a brand new Lexar Class 4 4GB card. I used the format tool, transferred the files to the card. I put the card into my acekard and booted up my 3DS and DSi. It read it, I loaded it up and it showed a white screen, showed Loading for a second then flashed a white screen then black. Just didn't work at all. Is this just a dead acekard or something? Cause the same Microcard works no issues int he M3i Zero

Phat32

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just made a video showing exactly what my problems are to make sure it all makes sense:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp0KRDzT-Fg[/youtube]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1