Issues using 2 x HDDs, one for WiiU and one for vWii hidding with Ustealth

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Wiiunator, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Wiiunator
    OP

Wiiunator GBAtemp Regular

Nov 13, 2015
    Hey Guys.

I'm attempting to solve this issue. Sorry if this issues has been resolved before, but I cannot find any info on this.

I have my powered vWii drive connected to the Wii U via the top USB port of the Wii U and my other usb drive connect to the bottom port for my Wii U games.

I have installed Ustealth of the vWii drive, works great, hides the drive on the Wii U side and loads games fine in the vWii as long as I have the Wii U drive disconnected. If the Wii U drive is connected to the bottom port I get Stack Dump error trying to launch the game from WiiFlow in the vWii.

I've tried connecting my Wii U drive to a powered USB hub to see if it was a power issue, but same problem

I'm using Wiiflow 4.2.3 Mastermod, vWii drive formatted in FAT32

Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks

Update: I've tried both "d2x-v10-beta52-vWii" and "d2xv10-beta53-alt-vWii" same results. Only difference is that with beta53 alt I get the stack dump error upon launching Wiiflow, whereas with beta52 I only get it when trying to launch a game, booting wiiflow is fine...

Last edited by Wiiunator, Nov 13, 2016
  2. Wiiunator
    OP

Wiiunator GBAtemp Regular

Nov 13, 2015
    Bump

3. Drew That Gamer

Drew That Gamer weeb

Dec 29, 2015
    United States
    Arlington, VA
    I think you just have to only have one drive connected at a time. I think the problem is that WiiFlow tries to load from the wrong drive(?)

4. jbuck1975

jbuck1975 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 28, 2015
    United States
    I believe I heard where you can plug the wii u hard drive into the back and vwii hard drive into the front. use stealth for vwii hard drive

5. crtan

crtan Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 21, 2016
    United States
    You can try CFG. I have same setting with you. I'm using CFG to launch the game and it's working fine!