kapteinknutsen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi,

I've probably done something really dumb, but I hope it's repairable.

I was running a hacked 3.60 firmware on my VITA 2000. Life was good, I had lots of homebrews and hacks installed.

I'm thinking of upgrading to 3.65, so I installed the enso_ex.vpk, thinking that would do it. But that didn't change the firmware. Realising I misunderstood the process, I clicked the "uninstall" option inside of enso_ex. After rebooting it seems like the VITA is no longer jailbroken, and all the programs I installed on my SD2VITA are completely gone. Vitashell and everything is missing as well.

I'm not sure how to get it back to where I was, so that I can upgrade to 3.65. And with all the talk about bricking, I've decided to be careful about what to do next. So, what do you recommend that I do?

Thanks!

kapteinknutsen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I had to do a full reinstall going all the way back to Henkaku, FW and Enso. Thankfully I've kept a backup of my SD-card. It seems like after restoring the backup everything is back as it was.

Now I just need to find an idiot-proof way of upgrading from 3.60 to 3.65.

Reactions: godreborn

GaiusSavarin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
If you want to update, try using VitaDeploy, though perhaps you'll want to first not set your SD2Vita until your console is already with 3.65 enso.
Fortunately, VitaDeploy also includes an option for setting SD2Vita, thanks to YAMT (Included in the app, alongside enso too)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back