Issue with WiiFlow 4.0.5 emulators settings staying configured after being set

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by h0gg1e, Dec 13, 2012.

1. h0gg1e
    OP

Newcomer h0gg1e Newbie

United States
    I have all my emulator, covers, and source menu all working in wiiflow via advanced source menu (ie: splitting out gameboy / gameboy color / gba into different buttons). Thanks Mastershoes!!!

However when selecting selecting different emulators I have the following issue

When I go into the gameboy screen I'll see all the gameboy games with covers, as I'd expect. When I go into the GBA screen I see the regular gameboy games, if I go into settings -> select plugins (my gameboy ini plugin is selected). If I then select the ini for GBA, press back I'll see all the GBA games with covers correctly.

But if I go back into gameboy, I'll still see regular gameboy ... but if I then go into GBA it's reset incorrectly back to gameboy.

Has anyone else experienced this or know of a fix? I'd really like to separate out my systems, but not at the expense of having to change the plugin source every time.

This might or might not be related but I've noticed if I change the layout of the cover flow (press 1 or 2) for an emulator and go back to the source menu select, then go back into the emulator that I just changed it won't keep the cover flow I previously selected and goes back to it's default one.

Thanks for any insight