Issue with wiiflow 2.2 - and Smash bros cheats crash

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by twist2202, Jun 22, 2011.

1. twist2202
    OP

Newcomer twist2202 Newbie

United Kingdom
    Have been referring to this forum for some time now for my issues, but not until now have I been truly stumped by something so if you can help, I have two issues that I can't find ANY reference to a real answer anywhere.

My first issue, is that due to another issue with my backup copy of Super Smash Bros Brawl (i use wiiflow 2.2 by the way) I changed the game IOS away from Default (which I believe was 249 and changed it to 222. The problem is that it now doesn't load AT ALL when it worked on everything but multiplayer previously. I would just turn the IOS back to defualt or 249...but it now seems to not give me that option. I then decided to uninstall and re-rip the game, but wiiflow remembered my setting as 222 and STILL no default or 249 setting...HELP!!

Secondly, the issue of SSBB not working in multiplayer (it crashed after the victory screen of a brawl) I have now found out was caused by using cheats to get all character, levels etc using Ocarina. What I wondered was if anyone else had experienced this issue, and if they knew if there was a specific cheat that corrupts the save file and causes the freezing in multiplayer...or is it just ANY cheats at all that corrupt it?

I only bought the game for it's multiplayer with friends and I just want to be able to have all characters and levels with none of the effort in unlocking them (i know thats lazy, but I paid for it...I should be able to have that luxury?)

I realise this is a bit of an essay, but please help, and by the way I'm running on 4.3e if anyone needs to know.

Mark