Hacking Issue with o3ds 9.9 and 10.2

ringking98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have 2 systems one with 9.9 and the other with 10.2. I attempted to use browserhax and then use NASA both froze during nasa after pushing A. i left them for about 25 min each then rebooted not i keep getting a crash on attempting browserhax.. its happening on both system so i dont think its a coincidence.

uribemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Browserhax is very unstable just keep trying. Install menuhax after getting browserhax to boot. It will cause less of a headache

ringking98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have probably attempted browser hax about 100 times on each unit after the NASA failure each time it crashes to the home screen. I have to be missing something.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes you are missing menuhax install that then try again but even with menuhax it can take a number of goes to get nasa to work but it will work eventually so keep trying. On a side note not sure why it works better with menuhax it just does for some reason

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes but as has been said browserhax is very unstable so you need to keep trying it really can take hundreds of times before it works once it does load you should straight away install menuhax as it has a much and I mean much higher boot success rate.

Reactions: ringking98

ringking98

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i must be missing something i just spent 2 hours and well over 200 attempts and crashes. something must have happened during that nasa load attempt..
Has anyone out there seen this issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: You booze you snooze?