Hacking Issue with external hard drive

OrangeStalker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a new hard drive, so I decided to devote my previous 1TB one to my Wii. I've used this hard drive for this Wii before and games ran on it, but they no longer do. The issue is definitely not with the Wii, as games show up and run fine off of my flash drive, but the hard drive is formatted in the same way and has the correct folder structure. USB Loader GX detects the hard drive but on the channel menu displays none of the games on it. WiiFlow shows that it can tell that the GC games on the drive are on it, but they only show up if they had already been played on the Wii previously and when loaded into go to a black screen. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

After changing paths on Wii flow I was able to find that the Wii can definitely recognize that all of the games are on the hard drive, and can read the hard drives files. The Wii now displays all of the games on the hard drive to me, and even displays the channel information and sound for the game, but only in WiiFlow, and when I run them I get a black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr