Hacking Issue with CRAP 3.3B, two game channels are the same data on the Wii

tomexplodes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I used CRAP 3.3B to make some channels from my wbfs files, and the problem I have is that Excitebot and Pandora's Tower overwrite one another. I don't know enough about the program to know how to make it stop doing that. Every other game has worked fine so far. I used the CFG USB Loader FAT option after replacing the .dol with v70 because it was originally using v55 I believe. Anyway, that's about it. If anyone know why this is happening and how to make it stop, please let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: I'd still like to know how to fix this just because, but since I'm now putting a whole lot of games on a 2TB HDD I'm just going to not bother with channels. That'd be waaaay too many. Thanks anyway though!

Last edited by tomexplodes,
Reactions: Alexander1970

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I used CRAP 3.3B to make some channels from my wbfs files, and the problem I have is that Excitebot and Pandora's Tower overwrite one another. I don't know enough about the program to know how to make it stop doing that. Every other game has worked fine so far. I used the CFG USB Loader FAT option after replacing the .dol with v70 because it was originally using v55 I believe. Anyway, that's about it. If anyone know why this is happening and how to make it stop, please let me know. Thanks!

EDIT: I'd still like to know how to fix this just because, but since I'm now putting a whole lot of games on a 2TB HDD I'm just going to not bother with channels. That'd be waaaay too many. Thanks anyway though!
Have you tried out "WIIGSC" ==>http://www.wiidewii.com/read.php?28,26965

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse