Issue with burning X 360 games with IMGburn

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Now I have another problem.. I tried to do anything you explained here, and I have already burned Far Cry 3 without any problem, but when I tried to burn Max Payne 3 (disc 1) it suddenly came a lot of reading errors. What's going on? There's something I can do?

Presuming there's no issue with the drive and you followed the correct procedure, it could just be a bad disc, XGD3 goes outside the normal burnable region so the chances of coasters increases.

CoolMe

That's the way she goes..
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's any issue with burning 2 disc games like Max Payne 3?
Max Payne is not a 2 disc game. well it is, there's 2 discs one for the single-player, and one for the multiplayer which no longer works iirc. So you shouldn't worry about it, unless you're having burning problems with the 1st disc?

paburo-san666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
OTHER PROBLEM
I burned MOH Airborne and when I tried to burn then tried to verify on IMGBurn, it get stuck on "Cycling Tray", and then stopped the verification. And when I insert the disc on my PC, it didn't recognize anything and it ejected. D:

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OTHER PROBLEM
I burned MOH Airborne and when I tried to burn then tried to verify on IMGBurn, it get stuck on "Cycling Tray", and then stopped the verification. And when I insert the disc on my PC, it didn't recognize anything and it ejected. D:
Are you using the ASUS drive or some other that's on your computer? If the burning completed successfully, i'd personally test it with ABGX if i were you, it would tell if there's any data missing from the disc, and a bunch of other useful info..

paburo-san666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Are you using the ASUS drive or some other that's on your computer? If the burning completed successfully, i'd personally test it with ABGX if i were you, it would tell if there's any data missing from the disc, and a bunch of other useful info..
It doesn't work it at all. I don't know what the hell is going on.
I think I kinda screwed with IMGBurn settings.
BTW, I just have burnt Max Payne 3 disc 1 without any issue (Verify did not go wrong this time).
Thanks for the support, pals! :lol:

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May have been a dud disc. I once bought a 100 disc spindle of Sony discs, and 10 were duds.
Yea, in a 50 pack there should be atleast 4~5 discs like that. Most of the time it errors out mid-burn and not 'til the end. So at least it doesn't try to waste any of your time. :lol:

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not denying that, but verbatim discs also have different build qualities. They're made by several brands if I'm not mistaken. Some are better than others, though I feel like the overall quality has diminished.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Not denying that, but verbatim discs also have different build qualities. They're made by several brands if I'm not mistaken. Some are better than others, though I feel like the overall quality has diminished.
Yup there were some that were relabeled memorex discs or somethings and those were hit n miss. Other dye was really good and 99% success with a good burner.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night