Issue with adrenaline and my psp game

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by G36cBossMan, Jan 11, 2017.

1. G36cBossMan
    OP

G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    I updated to 3.60 adrenaline from the 3.50 ape escape exploit I went to run ape escape the psp game and it gave me an error saying it was corrupted and to re install the game I rebuilt the database by holding L+R+Ps button and when I went to start my psp game it was gone I have it backed up on my computer I tried putting it back on my ps vita with open cma but it wasn't working idk if 3.60 isn't supported with open cma is it possible to use ftp to put it back on my ps vita or am I screwed?

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Use QCMA instead of OpenCMA, it's been updated more frequently than OpenCMA and should work fine.

3. G36cBossMan
    OP

G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    I tried that I could never get qcma to recognize my ps vita idk if your supposed to plug in your ps vita before you install it or after or a certain way but I never got it working

4. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    It makes no difference when you connect it, it functions the same as CMA/OpenCMA. The connection issue is likely because you haven't updated the drivers that QCMA installs to communicate with your Vita. Remove any CMA/OpenCMA/QCMA installs, and download and install the latest QCMA. In the installer, you can chose the driver to use (use libusb0 or libusbk). After that, you should have no problems.

5. G36cBossMan
    OP

G36cBossMan GBAtemp Fan

Jun 9, 2010
    United States
    Ok I'll give that a try after I get home from work thank you