Issit still fair?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Burnedmagix, Sep 7, 2009.

?

Vs with brawl hacks?

1. Iunno

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Sep 7, 2009

Issit still fair? by Burnedmagix at 4:13 AM (1,112 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Burnedmagix
    OP

Member Burnedmagix GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is it still fair to have like super codes for all characters and have a match with them?
    the hacks wont have like 1 hit KO or % never goes up or any of those brutal hacks

Like hacked brawler vs hacked brawler.

2. Brian117

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Proper English would help me decode this message...but I'm guessing it's about Brawl cheat codes?

Any cheat codes in any game is unfair. Especially if you use them against other players for points. [​IMG]

3. benjaminlibl

Member benjaminlibl Funky Member

Singapore
    I'm assuming he's saying, both sides are using cheats.

4. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    Not so. There's a collection of cheats for SSBB. The official title is called Balanced Brawl. In Brawl, a lot of he characters are actually better than others. It's not just a matter of getting used to them. They just suck. Like Ganondorf. Others are overpowered and cheap, like Meta Knight. Balanced Brawl buffs up the underpowered characters and nerfs the overpowered ones. Nothing related to the core of the game is changed. There's nothing new to learn. But this time it's fair. The hacks aren't just willy nilly either. Each character is put under the microscope by a pro hacker to decide exactly what to change to perfect it. It's what I use, and it makes all the fights fair. If you lose, you have no excuse. If you win, your enimies have no excuse. You should try it out.

Not all cheats are unfair [​IMG]

5. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Actually, Midna, I kinda like Ganondorf. Sure, he's slow as hell, but with about every kick he does he knocks the opponent out of the arena [​IMG]

6. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
    I used to use Ganon as well, in melee though. I just dont play brawl that much. But i do think Ganon is weak compared to other chars. He may be strong damage-wise, but its useless if it rarely hits. Then again, it depends on how good the player is.

As for cheating, I hate playing with cheaters. Unless their friends and we're playing for fun.

7. Midna

Banned Midna Banned

Albania
    Personally, I love Ganondorf. He's my main, BB or not. But he literally, with a professional in depth analysis of all his strengths and weaknesses, sucks. It's not my opinion. It doesn't depend on the player. It's a fact.

BB fixes him. Makes him what he always should have been. Balanced Brawl rules!

8. Smash Br0

Member Smash Br0 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I don't see anything wrong with using cheats on a multiplayer game like Brawl, so long as the cheats provide the same advantages / disadvantages to all players... Or if you're just playing for fun. Cheats can add life to a boring game.

9. alidsl

Member alidsl I am now a lurker

United Kingdom
    Why have cheats?

on 2d World use King Dedede
    swallow walk to side of stage and regurgitate

also works with Kirby

I do it to my freind and he gets really annoyed