Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Burnedmagix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it still fair to have like super codes for all characters and have a match with them?
the hacks wont have like 1 hit KO or % never goes up or any of those brutal hacks

Like hacked brawler vs hacked brawler.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Proper English would help me decode this message...but I'm guessing it's about Brawl cheat codes?

Any cheat codes in any game is unfair. Especially if you use them against other players for points.
dry.gif

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Drian117 said:
Proper English would help me decode this message...but I'm guessing it's about Brawl cheat codes?

Any cheat codes in any game is unfair. Especially if you use them against other players for points.
dry.gif
Not so. There's a collection of cheats for SSBB. The official title is called Balanced Brawl. In Brawl, a lot of he characters are actually better than others. It's not just a matter of getting used to them. They just suck. Like Ganondorf. Others are overpowered and cheap, like Meta Knight. Balanced Brawl buffs up the underpowered characters and nerfs the overpowered ones. Nothing related to the core of the game is changed. There's nothing new to learn. But this time it's fair. The hacks aren't just willy nilly either. Each character is put under the microscope by a pro hacker to decide exactly what to change to perfect it. It's what I use, and it makes all the fights fair. If you lose, you have no excuse. If you win, your enimies have no excuse. You should try it out.

Not all cheats are unfair
lecture.gif

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
Actually, Midna, I kinda like Ganondorf. Sure, he's slow as hell, but with about every kick he does he knocks the opponent out of the arena
tongue.gif
I used to use Ganon as well, in melee though. I just dont play brawl that much. But i do think Ganon is weak compared to other chars. He may be strong damage-wise, but its useless if it rarely hits. Then again, it depends on how good the player is.

As for cheating, I hate playing with cheaters. Unless their friends and we're playing for fun.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Personally, I love Ganondorf. He's my main, BB or not. But he literally, with a professional in depth analysis of all his strengths and weaknesses, sucks. It's not my opinion. It doesn't depend on the player. It's a fact.

BB fixes him. Makes him what he always should have been. Balanced Brawl rules!

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see anything wrong with using cheats on a multiplayer game like Brawl, so long as the cheats provide the same advantages / disadvantages to all players... Or if you're just playing for fun. Cheats can add life to a boring game.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Why have cheats?

on 2d World use King Dedede
swallow walk to side of stage and regurgitate

also works with Kirby

I do it to my freind and he gets really annoyed

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum