Israel vs. Hezbollah topic

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah I don't get it, people are accused of being anti semetic cause they aren't absolute loyalists to Isreal. Something to do with the world being silent during WWII, I don't know I've just started paying attention to crap and stuff a few years ago

listen to mike malloy and randi rhodes on air america radio

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Umm...what? All I heard was 2 grade schoolers shouting at each other the whole time.

Everyone has an opinion on things. And there are people out there that no matter what you say to them, they will not change their minds no matter how much evidence. They could argue for a month straight and accomplish nothing.

The world will never be at peace, it's just impossible. For peace to happen, everyone would have to have the same opinions on everything which clearly isn't the case as demonstrated by this video.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well regardless of whether that man is right or not, he sure seems to know it and couldn't care enough to act like a gentleman in an interview. Then again, most heated political interviews turn out this way. The person who talks aggresively the most wins. Oratory.

troublesome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I do agree they were just screaming at each other for no reason but it was the girl that didnt let they guy talk since she tried to stop his speech. The fact is that all of his statements were true and how this kind of stuff still exist is just remarkable. I dont support either side its just sad to see people dying for no reason while the media puts the label on who is what, to get people raged over the wrong reasons... its all screwed and this type of thing shouldnt happen. The media has mass power and they choose to not use it in the right way because as he pointed out its Israel that started the conflict.. Are you aware that before WW2 there was no Israel that the Jewish people that were sent there took over all the surrounding land to claim their own? So imagine something like that happens to your country woudnt you want to set things right>?. He is also not just jabbering like a kid since the girl was trying to make him stop. Cuz they dont want you to see whats real... this just goes to show you that you cannot trust the news all it will do is brainwash you. Only way u learn more is if u read...

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Israel is cursed since way before they killed Jesus Christ... poor people... Isn't there where the Armageddon is going to happen?

The U.S. is all over this war... They wanna OWN the whole region so they tell Israelis they will get their land and Oil back if they kill the Arabs...

Ok. I saw the video but I don't understand according to that, The news are saying Palestine are atacking Israel?? Holy shit, I totally get different news! According to news here in Mexico, Palestine is destroyed and it will cost at least 10 billion to repair just infrastructure, manufacturing and power plants are not even accounted for yet! 3,000 are dead and tens of thousands missing...

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
What i do not understand is that, they so easy 'label' someone fighting for country a terrorist while who's invading into their country killing civilians are fighting against terrorism.

As a muslim myself, it hurts to see other muslim countries been bombarded with missile and if thats not terrorism then i do not know what is.

USA/UK sent their troops to IRAQ to get rid of Saddam Hussains regime and what are they doing now in their country, Saddam may have killed many Iraqis however if you count the number of people USA/UK armies have already killed that number could be un-coutable still they are not leaving, why?

So called SKY etc.. do NOT even give damn because they only report when USA/UK/Israil's soldiers are down by so called Terrorists, they are fighting for their country and thats the truth.

Let's for example assume the following: if some country were to invade in USA to take down bush
evil.gif
and kill the civilians now will USA become terrorists fighting back, no because they will so easily say that they have fighting for their country.

So why can not same be applied to others especailly Muslims ahh i forgot terrorists, what a joke

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Remember, all we get to know is the Victor's version of history, and that changes also during history due to alliances.

Nazi Germany had concentration camps for jews, so did the U.S. for asians, which ones are the bad ones and which aren't even remembered?

I met a girl who worked on History Channel and she told me they had different versions of the same program for different countries and some aren't even shown in the U.S. and Europe... how's that for History?

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not going to pretend I know enough about the situation to start preaching about it. I do seem to remember Israel giving Hezbollah plenty of opportunity to return that dude they took hostage before the fighting started, though.

and ridgecity, your comment comparing Nazi death camps to the containment camps the US had for the Japanese during WWII is ridiculous. The containment camps (which also locked up open German sympathizers as well) were a big mistake I guess, though I wasn't there at the time. I have read about the Japanese in Hawaii sending advance intelligence to the fleet before Pearl Harbor, but I don't know about any Japanese spying on the mainland, and how it would have made much difference since the Japanese had little chance of seriously hitting the mainland US anyway. But as for the camps, even though it was wrong, as far as I know the containment camps in the US didn't bake or gas anyone, and their teeth weren't pulled out of their dead skulls by the millions for gold fillings, so I think there's some difference there.

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Can't watch the video, as I'm at work ATM - but what completely ruined my sympathy with the Israeli government yesterday was this article by Seymor Hersh in the New Yorker. Just a reminder, Mr. Hersh was the guy who brought the whole Abu Ghuraib issue to the public, so I guess what he says will mostly be correct.

troublesome

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its good to see these types of open minded people in these forums as in some places you would be shunned for saying that Israel or USA for the fact sucks. (not the way it is but just because they dont do a good job leading their countries to amount to greater things instead they dwell upon oil and get rich quik schemes/not caring what is going to hapen in the future) Its very interesting to see where the world will be in 10 years, if were still alive. N yea also there were concentration camps for Japanese people in Canada during pearl harbour time period... not as extensive as the Nazis they just lost everything they owned...

th3sandm4n

I'm here for the knowledge!
Trophies
Website
www.Websiteofdoom.com
XP
Country
United States
Nazi Germany had concentration camps for jews, so did the U.S. for asians, which ones are the bad ones and which aren't even remembered?
The US had concentration camps yes, but they didn't kill all the asians. They we're just imprisoned (not that I think it's right, but don't compare it to the Nazi camps).

As for this war going on, I don't even want to get started, because they're just my opinions and they don't matter.

romeoondaline

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
But the part that anouys me is that most of the arabic ppl are blaming US for giving the isrealis weapons and i dunt have a problem wit that cuz if thats how US is gonna make money then let it be, soo right now i am tryin to convice my parents that it not the US fault(ooo yea and i am also tryin to figure out how to play DS roms on the DS lite).

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
History is written by the winners and According to the U.S.A. the Asian camps were just like living in your own house! yeah right dude, A few years ago, people were insulting arabs because they were "supposed" terrorist in New York after September 11.

Many of the Nazi scientists running experiments with the jews in concentration camps were hired in America rather than be on trail. Germans didn't kill jews just for being jews, they were experimenting with biological weapons on darker skin people not just jews they also did it on their criminals, which the U.S. started developing months after the Nazi Trials... research people, it's all there on World History, not World History (according to U.S.A.)

Germany as a very dark past and we know just part of it, the worst part is hidden in Russian War Archives and the Pentagon.

Right now you can see an example of a goverment hiding the truth from their citizens in China, just like we see it as ridiculous how they are treated, the U.S. treated people during and after WWII, and continues to do it now, with the War on Terror on Muslims that own the Petroleum, and funny how all those jews ended up in the same place we are talking about today after that SAME WAR I'm talking about.

I find it incredible how SOME Americans think, Try seeing something like "V for Vendetta" just a couple hours that might give you an idea of how tihs happens, or just ask those Dixie Chicks, weren't they banned or something?

This Israel War isn't te U.S. fault, they just sell the guns and Bombs, and then say they are pressuring for a diplomatic exit to the conflict, since jews and muslims $control$ the goverment....

Mucuna

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
It is a shame.

Israel was created in a way that never could be in peace. Forget about religion, it is geopolitics.

How do you created a country for a group in a land where other people is living for the last 1.500 years, at least? Obvisiously enraged them.

Would be so much better if in the 40s the UNO had created a state for palestians, jews, christian, etc (and atheists!
laugh.gif
)... But noooo, wars are more lucrative...
CHA-CHING!

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate how so many arabs sympathize with terrorist organizations. Sure they do a lot of good for your country and people, BUT THE RESULTS DON'T JUSTIFY THE MEANS.

I live in Dearborn, Michigan in an all almost all arab neighborhood and actually seeing some people celebrating the 9/11 attacks just pissed me off so badly. I don't care how much good it would do for my country or for my cause, I would NEVER celebrate the death of thousands of innocent people. As I said before, the results don't justify the means so stop supporting terrorists all you arab nations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Had a question on 3ds