TheVAAAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi,
I am having trouble reading a game disc and i figured i could iso2god it, because the console still detects the game as the game it is but wont run it. As i recall you can install games to the hard drive from stock systems but still need to insert the disc to play it. I tried doing that with iso2god but it says the game is corrupted, is there a way that i can create the "Installed game" from my computer using the iso and copy it to my pc. Using HxD, using other iso2god settings ect.
Thanks in advanced.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never heard of that, but I'm pretty sure you can't. nxe builds are the ones done by the system when want to reduce wear on the laser by installing to the hdd. it still requires the disc. god games, however, remove those checks. I don't think it will run correctly on a stock system as the checks have been removed without an exploit existing.

D

Deleted User

I dont know where you heard that OP but that is total bullshit. On a stock Xbox 360 you can't do anything but what a stock Xbox 360 can do. Your options are get your 360 RGH'd or buy a new game period.

Last edited by ,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw, if this worked, there would be no need for nxe2god. it takes like a second and can work in batch to remove those checks. I've used it before, but now I just use jtag rips, since you modify those if you want.

TheVAAAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You are able to "Install" the games from discs aren't you? There is an option on stock systems that allows you to install the games to the HDD. Here is a screenshot on my stock system with my cod: bo2 disc in it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    492.2 KB · Views: 192

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are able to "Install" the games from discs aren't you? There is an option on stock systems that allows you to install the games to the HDD. Here is a screenshot on my stock system with my cod: bo2 disc in it.

yes, but that's an nxe rip as they call them. god games remove the check for disc. they're unplayable without a jtag or rgh.

D

Deleted User

You can install games, what does that have to do with Iso2God? Absolutely nothing. Iso2God is only for RGH'd Xbox 360s.

Your thread title is asking can you create it from your computer sure you can, but you have no way of getting it to your stock 360 from your computer. That requires an RGH.

Last edited by ,

TheVAAAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ohhh. Ok nevermind then. Would there be a way to convert my ripped iso to the nxe rip on my pc then copy it using a usb drive.

D

Deleted User

Ohhh. Ok nevermind then. Would there be a way to convert my ripped iso to the nxe rip on my pc then copy it using a usb drive.

Oh my god you can't do anything from your computer and expect your stock 360 that has no modifications to be able to play it. I don't know how to make it any simplier. For the second time your options are 1: buy a new game 2: get your 360 rgh'd there isn't a 3rd option.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Ryccardo

TheVAAAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
UPDATE:
I borrowed my friends copy of the game and installed it to my hdd and ran my disc. but how do i verify its beng run from the hdd and not the disc?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you could always install a ghost shell. they're transparent (including disc drive). I used to have a blue one for my xenon. it's pretty cool to see the disc spinning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...