Hacking ISO parts

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well my No more heroes game broke, and I had homebrew, so I was like what the heck! I download it, and then it comes in a bunch of parts, I don't know how to just put it into one part, can someone tell me?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Phratt said:
Well my No more heroes game broke, and I had homebrew, so I was like what the heck! I download it, and then it comes in a bunch of parts, I don't know how to just put it into one part, can someone tell me?
Are these parts rar files? If so make sure you've got something to unrar with, extract the files and then you'll get a singular ISO to burn to your little hearts content.

screamq3

Trophies
XP
Country
use winrar, its common sense when u have that installed
smile.gif

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I don't get it.

So do I highlight all the rar files and right click "open"? "Compile and email"? "Add to archive"?

Posts merged

ralphyboy said:
create a new file and extract (with Winrar or Winzip) all the parts AT ONES in to the new folder

Nevermind, This guys answer was the best, I'm extracting it right now. Thanks ALOT.

Awesome turtwig

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*facepalm* Really? REALLY? Come on are people getting dumber
wtf.gif
Download winrar, and extract the files by right clicking one of the parts and pressing extract here.
lecture.gif

Phratt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I already got it.

To anyone else with the same problem, just Highlight all the Rar files (make sure its only the rar files) and click extract here and extract it to where ever you want the file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c