DjFIL

OP
Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hello. I've got too many Wii ISO's on my computer. Lots (30+) of those games that I don't play and won't play. I want an easy way to identify and delete these files. WBFS managers that I've found will let me identify them, but won't let me automatically delete them from my PC's HDD (not talking about my Wii USB HDD). They just remove them from the list of games to import, but leave the ISO still there. Is there any utility that will allow me to do this easily?

Thanks.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
If u move all the games on your PC to C:\wbfs\ then u should be able to load your C: from the drive tab instead of just loading a folder of games.
From there u can remove w/e u want.
Btw, I'm assuming u r using wii backup manager... I'm surprised WBM doesn't allow ppl to delete games from a folder, u sure about that?

DjFIL

OP
Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah... I tried that. I also tried movin it to c:\wbfs\. If I select the games, and then choose remove (in wii backup manager or wbfs manager 3.0) it removes them from the list in the application, but not from the folder. If I close the app and reload it, it sees what i started with... and the folder is the same too. Any other suggestions? I have like 40+ I want to delete, but it's so much easier to identifiy the games within a manager that knows the actual game titles.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
in WBM it give you a tab named "File Location", use this info to delete the .iso files you dont want. Or you could try renaming the .iso once they finished downloading so you know which games are what for future reference as some scene groups use terrible release names

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat