Hacking ISO Help. Thanks.

ArvinaLove

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unsure.gif
Now i have an NTSC Wii with a wiikey (hotfix version 1.9g) and have downloaded Wii Play (PAL) and Super Mario Galaxy NTSC.
When i burned my Wii Play it didnt work on my system and gave me a balck screen and i dont know how to fix this
When i downloaded my super mario galaxy its just a bunch of files, not an iso and i dont know how to fix this either
ANY suggestions will be greatly appreciated

THANKS!

i also just downloaded Mario Kart Double Dash for the gamecube and there are 29 files with the file extension .gcm! What do i do!?? AH! am i wasting my time with these? is there a way to convert them into ISO. its the same for Super mario galaxy except there are like 29 isos.

HELP PLEASE

*ERASED*

No requesting for warez. ~staff

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
On Wii Play:
If there's a NTSC version of any game, get that instead, since you have a NTSC Wii. There is a NTSC version of Wii Play that'll work fine on your Wii.
If you absolutely can't get the NTSC version, you can try one of the region patchers, but according to our Wiki the PAL Wii Play will not work on an NTSC Wii.

On SMG:
They're probably split rar files. Find the first one (either a .rar or .part01.rar file) and extract from it. It'll automatically extract the ISO from the rest of the files.

On getting ISO:
It's against the rules to ask for roms and isos.
But you can get a rough idea from this thread: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=65962

On Mario Kart DD:
I can't help you there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X