OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
500x_isaac.jpg

The Necromorph infection is spreading through space, and only one man can contain it. Issac Clarke returns in Dead Space 2, and this time he's calling the shots.

At least that's what it says in EA's official announcement, which comes hot on the heels of the teaser image that kept fans stumped for all of five minutes over the weekend. It sounds like Isaac will be large and in charge in the sequel, which promises new characters, plenty of zero-G fighting, and more space nightmares than you can shake a plasma cutter at.

"We're thrilled to jump back into the series, making the next chapter in Isaac's journey," added Steve Papoutsis, Executive Producer of Dead Space 2. "The infection continues to spread throughout space and our hero Isaac Clarke is the only person able to contain it. There are still loads of Necromorphs that need killing. In Dead Space 2, not everything is exactly as it seems. Expect plot twists that will surprise you and a huge cast of twisted, disgusting monsters that are sure to scare the daylights out of you."

And that's all we get. I just want to see how they got Isaac out of the predicament he was in at the end of the first game. I don't want to spoil anything, but that sure was a whole lot of monkeys.
Source.

Even though i'm sure pretty much everyone saw this coming, faaaawk yes.

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dead Space 2 comes out, sells decent -> Wiitards want a version of their own -> Sells like crap -> Wonder why it sold like crap? -> Repeat

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nuuuu not another one >,< I love the first one its the only game I've ever played that has actually scared me, even though at times its very predictable it still made me jump and the ending *shudder* I nearly had a heart attack trying not to scream (it was like 3am in the morning and I was the only person awake in the house) I'm gunna get this for sure

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
demitrius said:
Dead Space 2 comes out, sells decent -> Wiitards want a version of their own -> Sells like crap -> Wonder why it sold like crap? -> Repeat

Wiitards!! uh!!! well isn't that a nice compliment!!
dry.gif
anyway dead space for wii is just another on-rail crap and that's why it didn't sell. If they would have made at least a toned down port of the original it would have surely sold more!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here