Android Is your android device slow? Any tips?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, doesn't seem like what kind of thing I buy Cellphone, smartphone, tablets, TV Settop box, (Android tv) They all seem to have slow issues. To be more specific, when doing somethings, it seems to either have framerate issues, slow movements, or even sudden freezes and pauses, sitting there moments after performing commands and waiting for processing to execute them. I dunno why, I'm using a high end device but still the console gives no crap about it and produces these problems. Update after update, Android kitkat, marshmellow, update apps, system cache clear, sufficent space. Nothing seems to work at all. I even have a battery performance option to optimize, maximise or even conserve the stuff. Still nothing, andorid will do what it wants. To be honest i don't know much about it, but i guess the same can be said for many computers or electronic devices.

After having problems running apps with over exceeded performance devices, i come to the idea is just doesn't mean anything. Of course these are opinions so i would be hoping for positive outcome. I just wonder is your devices like this at all?

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Go to Developer Options and then turn off the animation scales. There'd be no more animations but it should nake your device better a bit.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download No Frills CPU and set your Min and Max frequency to the highest possible. Requires root. I have 10+ Android devices, a few which are 600MHz to 1GHz and they all run extremely fast so not sure what the issue is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)