Is XKJ still patched?

ghosty656

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I have a patched XKJ switch and heard that there is this 13.0.0 bluetooth exploits

is XKJ still patched and if it is not what is so special about these models that they are always patched?

HollowGrams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a patched XKJ switch and heard that there is this 13.0.0 bluetooth exploits

is XKJ still patched and if it is not what is so special about these models that they are always patched?

They will always be called patched regardless and they have been hack able for some time now.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nintendo patched out the RCM exploit so you cannot hack them with Fusee Gelee or any bluetooth exploits.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

freakyshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have a XKJ700206XXXX Switch. Do I need to adapt the mod chip to my serial number or can I buy the same as everyone does?
E.g. this one: bit.ly/35MeGP7

freakyshine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Screenshot 2022-03-11 200511.png

This one. Do you think it works with my device (as mentioned with a serial number starting with XKJ700206)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu