Hacking Is Winsunx safe to buy from?

snowman007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember it was down for quite some time,so I decided to buy a flash cart later.Then I found their new site(r1.com or something)but I'm not sure if they're still safe.Has anyone ordered from there in the last couple of days?Also how long does shipping take,and can you ship with USPS instead of DHL or UPS?By the way,I live in Puerto Rico so if anyone has ordered,how long did it take to get to you? And one last question(sorry >_>) Is the EZ5 worth buying if I want to use a lot of GBA games?I'm not sure how switching games works or if you lose saved data when you switch.Thanks for the help and sorry if these are stupid questions.

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Winsunx are indeed reputable. You might however think about purchasing a few items from them as their shipping costs are quite steep. It usually takes about 5 business days to ship to North America. As for the cart you could go for the EZ V or Xpress Card (if they still have any) because Ncard OEM are usually top notch when it comes to compatibility. For GBA you could go for an M3 lite.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs