Is Winsunx guilty???

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Maugrim, Jul 27, 2006.

Jul 27, 2006

Is Winsunx guilty??? by Maugrim at 11:21 AM (3,192 Views / 0 Likes) 22 replies

1. Maugrim
    OP

Newcomer Maugrim Newbie

Germany
    I have just received my order from winsunx ( EZ flash lite + sd + ezpass ), but it is empty!!!! There are boxes from ez flash and pass, but absolutely NOTHING inside. I`m shocked. Do everybody knows, how can it be and who is guilty? winsunx or may be dhl?

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

[​IMG]
    first time I hear that.

DHL have most probably nothing to do with it, you should email WinsunX.

3. Noobix

Member Noobix GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Well I have a lot of "friends" who work for various delivery companys, and the amount of thieving that goes on is beyond a joke! (Mostly expensive stuff like notebooks etc.)

I wouldn't be so quick to rule out the delivery company. [​IMG]

Still I agree... the best thing to do is email Winsunx, and see what they have to say. This one could be tricky to sort out though. (Especially since Winsunx undervalue the cost, so if you have to claim the "insurance", you're only looking at $20!!!) [​IMG]

Good luck! :'(

4. azndragonguy115

Member azndragonguy115 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    wtf!?

LOL it just a packaging error i bet..LOL

5. XxMxVxPxX

Member XxMxVxPxX GBAtemp Regular

United States
    when 360's were getting damaged. dhl would steal the refurbished ones that ms sent out. then ms had to switch to another shipping service

6. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

Wow, I didn't know... DHL seems like a terrible delivery company [​IMG]

Forget what I said then.

7. lenselijer

Member lenselijer GBAtemp Maniac

Netherlands
    I really hope they dont steal my flashcards [​IMG]

8. MiloFoxburr

Member MiloFoxburr GBAtemp Regular

Ireland
    One of my friends ordered a DSLite and some games from LikSang when the package came their was no DSLite in it :/

Guess who it was shipped by.. DHL anyway LikSang were cool about and sent him out a replacement they even used a different company than DHL

Think I'll avoid getting anything shipped by them tbh

9. Cubewood

Newcomer Cubewood Advanced Member

Netherlands
    My package of my g6-lite what was shipped with DHL , was opened when I got it.

But I got a letter on the package that they opened it for "Security Reasons"

Nothing was missing lucky enough. But my heart flipped when I saw that my package was opened [​IMG]

10. Bitbyte

Member Bitbyte GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Belgium
    I hope your "friends" DIAF [​IMG]

11. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    Probably he stole someone elses DSLite and didn't need yours [​IMG]

12. Maugrim
    OP

Newcomer Maugrim Newbie

Germany
    So, I`ve mailed to winsunx and called DHL, winsunx said, that they had sent all the stuff, DHL will send me a curier and he will take a look at the package then. So i have a feeling, I can say goodbay to my order... :'(

13. CWar

Member CWar GBAtemp Regular

Singapore
    I would assume that DHL is one of the better courier companies, considering that their prices are higher.

14. TheVirus

Member TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Uganda
    People pay $120 for a pair of Nike shoes, doesn't mean they are better than Newbalance. Higher prices does not mean higher quality. I've ordered 4 things from Winsunx (all UPS), with no issues.

15. Stripey_Horse

Newcomer Stripey_Horse Member

Australia
    ...just got a supercard sd adapter from winsunx.

Shipped to Tasmania , Australia.

(we had 2 miners underground , martin bryant went postal etc)

I had the money debited from my account on day 0. day 20 i get the DHL tracking number. Day 23. I get my SD adapter

DHL tracking says it only got picked up on day 20 , day 21 in singapore , day 22 melbourne , day 23 ME.

Came via Australian Air express (posted to work address , came with our normal overnight orders)

Just letting people know , otherwise great service. Glad i got it , pity need a Supercard Lite MiniSD (i love my dslite)

Ordered a Passkey v3 tonight from http://www.bamboogaming.com/

i will update when i receive it. Total Cost $41 AUS including shipping (website said 5 to 7 days)

*after seeing the post about packages being opened i had to edit*
    Standard plastic post bag was visible warn (DIRTY) and box with supercard in it was very FLAT. card and cd was in A1 condition , cant say the same for the supercard SD box.

16. faceless

Member faceless pink sugar heart attack

United States
    WinSunX packs their packages with a literal FUCKTON of tape...

so if your package wasnt covered in enough brown tape to make a tennis ball, then someone tampered with it...

17. TheVirus

Member TheVirus GBAtemp Fan

Uganda
    True. All 4 of my orders were caked in tape. Tiny brown box, with about 5lbs of tape surrounding it. They seriously taped the SHIT out of the box. Basically, they made a box... out of tape.

18. KroBa

Newcomer KroBa Advanced Member

Australia
    I ordered some clothes from thinkgeek (they ship with DHL) on a monday. I received them on the friday. I live in Perth, Australia and was super surprised how quickly the stuff arrived. The only bad thing I experienced with them was the price. The shipping was about the same price as the order I made...

19. thieves like us

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    be happy that you don't live here in the states. I won a collector's box and the us customs and border patrol ripped into the packing with a box cutter, slicing my collectable. when I went to file a claim, I found out that we passed a law (a fucking law) which states that while your merchandise is in the possession of the customs and border patrol, that they are not liable for any damage incurred while inspecting said items. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ps
    the box constructed of tape comment made my day [​IMG] I couldn't believe how much was used when I received my first parcel from winsunx

20. Maugrim
    OP

Newcomer Maugrim Newbie

Germany
    So, the happy end of my story. After long correspondence with winsunx, they agreed to send my the stuff one more time! This time the package is full, but I had to pay custom fee ( at the first time not ), but still I`m glad to have all stuff in my hands. It turned out that DHL was guilty, and winsunx proved their honesty. The only conclusion I `ve made is not to buy in non-european shops [​IMG]