Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I've also heard that Chromium-based browsers will stop working with ad-blockers.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Please dont go we need you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I really learned not to give a fuck what others do online it's helped ease my mind try it sometime.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    @SylverReZ That reply to you was when we werent on good terms. lol. I tried everything. Changing privacy settings etc.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Fuck Chromium. Firefox 4evar.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    (Firefox 4 now, anyway. Let's see if they pull some crap too.)
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Netscape ftw
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Funny enough went to download chrome Bing gave error installed Firefox fine
    +1
    Thing is , the videos work fine in the Edge Dev and Canary builds. But whatever the fix they made was, has never been pushed to Beta or Stable builds. Its been that way for as far back as I tested. Which was Edge 84. They are on 125 now.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Yeah, and I was in quite a mood at that time. I would consider choosing Firefox or Opera instead, been using Firefox for over 7 years now than Chrome.
    Tried contacting Nintendo to see if they can reach out to MS about it. But Nintendo said the videos are working fine. Without enough people saying no, they don't work fine, it will never get fixed.
    I have Firefox and used it for many years. But Edge runs noticible faster on my pc at both opening and loading pages.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I don't think Nintendo will know anything about troubleshooting Edge. They mostly do technical support regarding their console family.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell them you downloaded their trailer without permission
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Good one, Ken.
    Right. But they could create a ticket that gets forwarded to the proper team. I think Nintendo would care that their videos aren't working on a major browser
    LOL K3N. HAHAH!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My left eyes hitting random pain for whatever reason allergy cold bring it on
    Dont know why FF is slower on my pc either. Tried all the "speed up firefox" tricks but notta.
    In good news... I get to pick up my kittys ashes today.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Could be a ram stick failing
    Im going right when they open at 8am. Been waiting 2 weeks to get her back
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Chrome is like "BRRRRRRRR" but I dislike the fact it's a powerhouse, and the fact that Manifest v3 exists
    Im not sure if a ram stick has a whole lot to do with your eye. lol :P
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Im not sure if a ram stick has a whole lot to do with your eye. lol :P