Is what I'm saying unheard of?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by The_Buddha_Wolf, Apr 12, 2016.

1. The_Buddha_Wolf
    OP

The_Buddha_Wolf Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 27, 2015
    United States
    Illinois, USA
    Hello, everyone! I joined this forum and some others because I actually want to use the internet to educate myself. I specifically want to be educated on rom hacks, homebrew, fan translations, and other stuff like that. With your help this website can accomplish something great and we can be the very best (like no one ever was). The most important goal of mine for joining is to make online friends while I create some amazing projects.

Pokemon, Sgt. Frog, creepypasta/horror stories, animal crossing, Deadpool (and other marvel comics), anime, manga, Grand Theft Auto, and other video games are some things that I'm interested in and could possibly make projects out of.

I'll just be honest and tell you that I don't know the best way to end this introduction, so I'll just leave everyone with the idea that I'm really excited to make a Pokemon rom hack based on Sgt. Frog or Deadpool. I consider myself to be decent at writing, but I would need to be educated on programming and all of that stuff. So PM me if you are interested in a project with me.

2. Scarlet

Scarlet Rydeen

GBAtemp Patron
    Scarlet is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Middleish North-Right
    Welcome to GBATemp <3

3. exangel

exangel executioner angel

Apr 20, 2010
    United States
    Tucson, AZ
    Welcome!

4. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Welcome to GBAtemp, enjoy your stay :)

5. Acerio

Acerio Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2016
    United States
    Welcome to GBATemp! Hope you like it :)

I'm semi-active here, but I'm trying to get myself online more often, I originally joined just to share WOWMeter (click my sig pls), when I released it since it had 3DS support, but I ended up really liking the community.