Hi there. I've been against American politics for the longest time. No one knows how to do it right. I can't offer any suggestion, because "no one" means "no one . But that's just me forcing my opinion onto you But I've been watching the news. No one plays nice when it comes to politics, so the news reports get biased. Either Probama or Nobama. Debate between people on the news shows turns into "HEY I'M YELL LOUDER THAN YOU AND CUT YOU OFF SINCE THIS IS MY SHOW." I'm wary about turning to the internet, since the internet is 95% Probama. The number is actually lower since people don't want to speak out against Obama because they'll be bum-rushed by the rest of the internet. The remaining 5% are simply based on the fact that his skin color is dark-yellowish. Kinda like a well-baked twinkie. Or the bottom of angel-food cake. BUT I MAY DIGRESS. But you can't get me to believe for a second that the man's black. But I guess this goes back to my "No one knows how to do politics right" statement. So, is there anywhere that's an unbiased news reporting? If a Bill has been passed, I want to find out what the bill does. No personal opinions, and no comment section. And nothing personal. I don't care if the headlines, "Obama saves a baby with CPR." or "Obama found telling a raunchy joke." Don't care. That doesn't affect me. The rest of the world will eat it up. My hopes aren't high. But maybe there's something out there.