Homebrew Is tubehax finally patched away?

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
It seems 9.3+ users needs an arm11 kernel exploit more than ever to do firmware spoofing. I'm sure Nintendo will patch Browserhax and Themehax the next Update

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
but ive still got themehax and browserhax and I probably wont update since there isnt anything useful now in 3ds eshop
Im on 9.9 unfortunately for me I was on 9.2 but updated a while ago because I never knew cfw existed dont want to make the same mistake again

Last edited by Woody8275,

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: teampleb

Davidson23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Damn you, Nintendo.

And to make it worse browserhax doesn't seem to work for me, when i go to the browserhax page it just sits on a white screen with what seems to be a slider on top instead of loading the video

Intronaut

A star maker
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Yeah, but the problem is the most part of the users will update to get their games updated. If that happens, homebrew will be limited to a certain public again. And when it happen, devs start to loss interest in a console. Look all the good things we get when homebrew became accessible to anyone. Look to the WiiU scene. The Retroteam doesnt want to port theor emulators to Wii U because only a few users can get homebrew in their consoles

Woody8275

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn you, Nintendo.

And to make it worse browserhax doesn't seem to work for me, when i go to the browserhax page it just sits on a white screen with what seems to be a slider on top instead of loading the video
make sure you clear all cookies and browsing data and click the line at the top
when i first tried it i was confused on how to do it

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn you, Nintendo.

That's how it works on o3DS. Lol. It can't load videos. Only the n3DS can do that.

meinhard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Looks like Nintendo is going to patch all possible entrypoints in the next days...So glad i bought Cubic Ninja for 3.98€ at Gamestop :D :D

Davidson23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
make sure you clear all cookies and browsing data and click the line at the top
when i first tried it i was confused on how to do it

I did try clicking the slider but the browser crashed, will try again deleting the cookies and browsing data

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1