Hacking is this wood r4 firmware right? and how to put themes on it

dsigamerxl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
uh is this wood r4 and or tell me if its wrong and tell how do you put there here are the pics of the firmware of the r4 flashcart and the flashcart itself please tell me if i'm wrong and btw please tell me how to put themes and games before i mess it up again
Picture0002.jpg
Picture0002.jpg
Picture0003.jpg
Picture0004.jpg
Picture0005.jpg

and another pic of the flashcart

Attachments

• r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 357

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take the micro SD card out and put it in your computer. It appears that there are some Hello Kitty games there already, yes? Find the folder with the Hello Kitty games and put additional games in the same folder. While you're looking at the contents of the micro SD on your computer, search for a folder labeled, "themes." If you find one, there should be theme folders in there; you can place additional theme folders that have the same structure.

dsigamerxl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Take the micro SD card out and put it in your computer. It appears that there are some Hello Kitty games there already, yes? Find the folder with the Hello Kitty games and put additional games in the same folder. While you're looking at the contents of the micro SD on your computer, search for a folder labeled, "themes." If you find one, there should be theme folders in there; you can place additional theme folders that have the same structure.
thanks but i hate hello kitty

mechadylan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks but i hate hello kitty
Me too. Good, we agree. Just find it on the micro SD card; it will be in a folder. You asked how to add games? Place them in the same folder. You don't like the Hello Kitty Games? Delete them from the folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol