Hacking Is this website for flashcards legit?

Genevieve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am looking to buy the R4i Gold Plus flashcard, which I found on this website and was recommended to buy by another modder:
https://www.nds-card.com

I want to know if anyone else has bought from this site before and is it legit and safe to use?

Thank you!

kFrUE7X.png

sxuqG8L.png

Genevieve

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up purchasing off of ebay instead because to have it shipped to the US it was an addition $25...

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
I ended up purchasing off of ebay instead because to have it shipped to the US it was an addition $25...
the $25 option would of been if you wanted express, the "tracking" version of the shipping is an extra $2 and that takes 2-3 weeks, the "free" shipping would of taken 2-6 weeks

Reactions: lAkdaOpeKA

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i got my card from this store, i got it pretty quickly and it was during the holidays, they are a reliable site AFAIK

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
While the payment procedure made me a bit skeptical (although taking in consideration what they were selling, it does make sense), they're 100% reliable

There's also a $2 shipping oprion...

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I actually just bought from them twice in the past two weeks. I've been buying from them for years now and I haven't had a single issue. They are always timely and my packages always get to me within about 9 days (depending on when I made the order)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1