Hacking Is this the newest and best flashcart?

PyroSpark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard from random people many months ago that it was, and I'm just checking to see if it's still considered true.

And, can it play my 8 gig sdhc micro sd card? If not, what is the best flashcart that can/is there a good flashcart that can?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
It's definitely good, but soon the Supercard DSTwo will be out and is a lot better than the Acekard 2i (has more features including RTS, GBA Emulation and SNES emulation)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ZeWarrior said:
It's definitely good, but soon the Supercard DSTwo will be out and is a lot better than the Acekard 2i (has more features including RTS, GBA Emulation and SNES emulation)
More features =/= better.
What matters the absolute most is game compatibility, 0-day updates, and accuracy of gameplay (game slowdown issues should not exist)
But that's not to say the DSTwo isn't better, we'll have to see when it gets released! (I'm REALLY interested in that SNES emu.)

But for the time being, yes, the Acekard 2i is considered the best DSi flashcart out there. CycloDS is also considered a fantastic flashcart, it has more features, a great support team, frequent firmware updates, but lacks DSi compatibility which unfortunately knocks it down a peg.

PyroSpark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks alot guys. All very helpful posts.

Well this is on my list until until that DSTwo comes out. Do you think this site will update with it's specifics? If it could use my horribly specific micro sd card then the snes emulation might win it some points. xD

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
RupeeClock said:
ZeWarrior said:
What matters the absolute most is game compatibility, 0-day updates, and accuracy of gameplay (game slowdown issues should not exist)
But that's not to say the DSTwo isn't better, we'll have to see when it gets released! (I'm REALLY interested in that SNES emu.)

But for the time being, yes, the Acekard 2i is considered the best DSi flashcart out there. CycloDS is also considered a fantastic flashcart, it has more features, a great support team, frequent firmware updates, but lacks DSi compatibility which unfortunately knocks it down a peg.

First of all, To some people, more features IS better, don't try and state your opinion as fact, not to mention the Supercard team has fast updates as well and has 100% compatibility just like the Acekard.

PyroSpark

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^Does that mean it's already confirmed that the super ds card can use my 8 gig sdhc?
ohmy.gif

And is Acecard 2 the same as an acecardi? (I don't have a dsi and don't see acecardi in the reviews section)

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeWarrior said:
RupeeClock said:
ZeWarrior said:

First of all, To some people, more features IS better, don't try and state your opinion as fact, not to mention the Supercard team has fast updates as well and has 100% compatibility just like the Acekard.

He never said his opinion was fact.

imranh

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
imranh.co.uk
XP
Country
PyroSpark said:
^Does that mean it's already confirmed that the super ds card can use my 8 gig sdhc?
ohmy.gif

And is Acecard 2 the same as an acecardi? (I don't have a dsi and don't see acecardi in the reviews section)

Only difference is one works on DS and DSl (Acekard 2) and the other works on DS, DSl and DSi (Acekard 2i). I use my Acekard 2i on my orignal DS.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
PyroSpark said:
I heard from random people many months ago that it was, and I'm just checking to see if it's still considered true.

And, can it play my 8 gig sdhc micro sd card? If not, what is the best flashcart that can/is there a good flashcart that can?

the best (at least thats what i think). also update for acekard is fast (well sometimes no).
and, if you have any problem go to here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls