• Start date
  • Views 3,140
  • Replies 20

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is http://3ds-flashcard.com a good/legit shop.
please don't recommend other shops unless they accept PayPal and are located in the US, but please answer my question.
iirc, it's pretty hit-or-miss with the service/shipping working well. Been a while since I've looked into it though.

I know you don't want any site outside of the US, but http://nds-card.com is the only site I've heard of that provides decent service consistantly. They're also the sponsors of GBATemp, so...

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

OP
Just use the official flashcard website for GBATemp

http://www.nds-card.com/
iirc, it's pretty hit-or-miss with the service/shipping working well. Been a while since I've looked into it though.

I know you don't want any site outside of the US, but http://nds-card.com is the only site I've heard of that provides decent service consistantly. They're also the sponsors of GBATemp, so...

Can I use Paypal? If so I may consider it.

Pyra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, have you bought from there, what would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10.
I have not, because my family won't buy anything from Chinese websites really.

I've heard that they're pretty good though. At least more than i have for the other site you linked.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I would like to mention that most shops say they are in the US aren't really in the US. Most of the time they either have a US middleman from China or just straight up ship from China anyways.
I've heard hit-n-miss results with that site
nds-card.com is based in China, but they are GBATemp's official sponsor and has a 100% record since being the Temp's sponsor.
nds-card.com does accept paypal, even though they use a roundabout method of doing so.

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: Pyra
D

Deleted User

OP
I would like to mention that most shops say they are in the US aren't really in the US. Most of the time they either have a US middleman from China or just straight up ship from China anyways.
I've heard hit-n-miss results with that site
nds-card.com is based in China, but they are GBATemp's official sponsor and has a 100% record since being the Temp's sponsor.
nds-card.com does accept paypal, even though they use a roundabout method of doing so.
Have you bought from nds-card.com? If so what would you rate it, and did you ever buy from any other sites, if so what would you rate those sites.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Have you bought from nds-card.com? If so what would you rate it, and did you ever buy from any other sites, if so what would you rate those sites.
I've bought 2 carts from them in the past and I would give them a 9/10 for customer service. Because they are based in China and have to do a roundabout paypal method (paypal will ban them if they find out they are a flashcart site.) Coupled with their sometimes broken English, it can be rather challenging to communicate with them. Otherwise I would give them a 10/10, they have decent shipping and I got the product when they said I would get it.

Last edited by The Catboy,

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, have you bought from there, what would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10.
I've bought a card from them before, some confusion about the transaction but other than that, 10/10 for working through it with me very quickly. That and the card arrived within the window they provided.

Last edited by 8BitWonder,
D

Deleted User

OP
I've bought 2 carts from them in the past and I would give them a 9/10 for customer service. Because they are based in China and have to do a roundabout paypal method (paypal will ban them if they find out they are a flashcart site.) Coupled with their sometimes broken English, it can be rather challenging to communicate with them. Otherwise I would give them a 10/10, they have decent shipping and I got the product when they said I would get it.
Please refer me to another site that has paypal, I am not waiting a month for a package.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Please refer me to another site that has paypal, I am not waiting a month for a package.
Nds-card.com has paypal and almost every site that uses paypal will use a roundabout method of payment. Flashcart sites have to use a roundabout method because paypal bans flashcart accounts.

D

Deleted User

OP
How about tech3ds.com? I hear it accepts paypal, I just can't find anything on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte