Is This R4 Card Going To Work On My DS Lite? (R4 Revolution Cartridge)

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by ELCID777, May 6, 2014.

1. ELCID777
    OP

ELCID777 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 6, 2014
    United States
  2. Attila13

Attila13 Praise the Creep!

Oct 11, 2010
    Romania
    Zalau,Romania
    Yes. It's one of the best NDS flashcarts out there which you can get for very cheap. But has some limitations, one of them being that it doesn't support SDHC, it only supports up to 2GB SD's. If you put Wood R4 on it, you're up to go and can play every DS game out.

It's true that there are other alternatives out there which are much better, but are more expensive as well.

But why buy it on ebay when you can get it with a much lower price elsewhere?
    http://shoptemp.net/products/R4-Revolution-0815-for-DS{47}DS-Lite(Simple-Packing).html

super3dsfun likes this.
  3. 4coolday

4coolday Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2009
    Switzerland
    Surely, and it is can only work on NDS, NDS Lite , And it can support wood kernel, very good for NDSL.

But it is too expensive in eBay, though it is in USA.

Our stocks are in USA too.

4. tbgtbg

tbgtbg Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky

Nov 27, 2006
    United States
    For the record, any DS flash card should work on a DS Lite (or original DS). It wasn't until the DSi that things started getting blocked.

4coolday likes this.
  5. ELCID777
    OP

ELCID777 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 6, 2014
    United States
    Well, I'm an idiot for posting the link here. Some jerk already bought it before I even had a chance. Thanks for the replies anyways, guys.

6. Attila13

Attila13 Praise the Creep!

Oct 11, 2010
    Romania
    Zalau,Romania
    You're welcome.
    And I don't think that anyone from here would by the card from that link, because most of the people know that this card is much cheaper in other places and even so, most of the users maybe already have at least one, including me. :P

EMP Knightmare likes this.
  7. full-hopeness

full-hopeness Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2014
    Armenia
    Oh My GOD, So expensive on ebay of this card, we know lots of website just sell it in 1~2 usd/pc,,this card is really the cheapest one that can play ds games on a ds console, and just the only one now, this card only can support ds console and can not support sdhc , it only support 2 gb sd card, i think you know that now, and you have buy one it now, NEXT TIME you can google some online website to buy , since the ebay are really expensive..

8. EMP Knightmare

EMP Knightmare Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)

May 3, 2010
    United States
    New York
    First off NO ONE here would pay that price for an obsolete card (damn that was hard to say) secondly there are plenty of low-life's here on the Temp but NONE of them would stoop that low -_-