Homebrew is this possible

Jacinto009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know anything about coding for homebrew on ds or anything like that, so I wanted to make a request. Please don't flame or something for being kinda noobish. I wanted to ask if it's possible that someones ports a flash game to the DS. It's called super gangster bros. (lol). I'm not sure if it's ok to post a link to the game, but if I can, I will try to find a site that allows you to somehow download the game.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacinto009 said:
I don't know anything about coding for homebrew on ds or anything like that, so I wanted to make a request. Please don't flame or something for being kinda noobish. I wanted to ask if it's possible that someones ports a flash game to the DS. It's called super gangster bros. (lol). I'm not sure if it's ok to post a link to the game, but if I can, I will try to find a site that allows you to somehow download the game.

It wouldn't be a port. It would have to be a remake.

Jacinto009

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry I said port
tongue.gif
told you I was noob lol. okay then I guess it's fine then. It's not like I would die without it but it would be pretty cool game if it could be made on ds.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IF i recall well, flash on the DS isn't possible, the DS is too weak.

I don't think anyone would be bothered to take up the project though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.