Homebrew Is this my next step?

SaiTheOHaireDeliveryGuy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I succesfully homebrewed (homebrew? modded? whatever) my N3DS, and have been browsing the Wii U homebrew subforum and am here to ask... is it worth it?
I recently traded in my Wii U during GameStop's promotion for extra credit toward the Switch preorder, but am looking at getting a Wii U again for homebrew. I guess my real question here is, what are the major differences between my homebrew handheld and a homebrew Wii U that would warrant it? What all can I do with a homebrew Wii U that'd make it worth buying the console again?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U homebrew isn't that huge. The Wii U is more powerful then the N3DS so it can run better homebrew but hardly anyone is interested in making homebrew for the console (only 5 or 6 active devs for this console)

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I succesfully homebrewed (homebrew? modded? whatever) my N3DS, and have been browsing the Wii U homebrew subforum and am here to ask... is it worth it?
I recently traded in my Wii U during GameStop's promotion for extra credit toward the Switch preorder, but am looking at getting a Wii U again for homebrew. I guess my real question here is, what are the major differences between my homebrew handheld and a homebrew Wii U that would warrant it? What all can I do with a homebrew Wii U that'd make it worth buying the console again?
Well, you can play Wii U games, obviously. There might be enough games to warrant a purchase, depends on how many games you played before you traded in your Wii U.

Reactions: ItsKipz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.