Hacking Is this card and sire trustworthy to buy an r4 for the 3ds?

roytam1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
This will work, but its kernel has timebomb in 3-Sep-2019.
If you don't want to deal with timebomb, then please pick another card(s).

CJGamerXD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This will work, but its kernel has timebomb in 3-Sep-2019.
If you don't want to deal with timebomb, then please pick another card(s).
Time bomb?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also note that most cards don't play 3DS games, only DS (read warning on the product description)
i know

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Time bomb?

i know

A time bomb is an intentional bug that the manufaturers put into the cartridge so it will stop working after a certain ammount of time. You can circumvent this by:

A) Buying another flashcart.

B) Installing an alternative kernel, such as YSMenu.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the best card to play 3ds games on a 2ds?
Well, nobody would tell you this since most people are drooling over their CFW stuff lol, but flashcart wise, I would say the best would be either a Sky3DS+ or a Stargate 3DS (aside from the price). There are other flashcarts out there that can play 3DS games like the SuperCard DSTWO (newer model), SuperCard DSTWO Plus, Gateway, etc. however some of those are problematic due to outdated exploits being used with some of them or for other reasons. You will catch most people talking crap about flashcarts for 2DS/3DS consoles. Knowing that the Stargate 3DS now works on CFW consoles, it's safe to say it's worth a buy if you don't have money problems. Before you ask, NO, the Stargate 3DS was NOT the issue with CFW compatibility, it was Luma. It was fixed however so now you can enjoy the flashcart on both modded or non modded consoles. The Stargate 3DS is capable of playing both DS and 3DS games on one cart. Best part of it all is the fact that you don't need fat32 anymore to play the games, you can use SDXC microSD cards freely on the flashcart in exFat format. Isn't that nifty.

I'm not saying people using CFW are bad people or are wrong, HOWEVER people are wrong for trying to change people's preferences on what they want. Just because CFW exists doesn't mean people should change how they think. Everyone has their own preferences and opinions whether you like it or not. Just saying lol.

I was not meaning this towards one person, I was meaning this to everyone reading this.

Reactions: Youser

Youser

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, nobody would tell you this since most people are drooling over their CFW stuff lol, but flashcart wise, I would say the best would be either a Sky3DS+ or a Stargate 3DS (aside from the price). There are other flashcarts out there that can play 3DS games like the SuperCard DSTWO (newer model), SuperCard DSTWO Plus, Gateway, etc. however some of those are problematic due to outdated exploits being used with some of them or for other reasons. You will catch most people talking crap about flashcarts for 2DS/3DS consoles. Knowing that the Stargate 3DS now works on CFW consoles, it's safe to say it's worth a buy if you don't have money problems. Before you ask, NO, the Stargate 3DS was NOT the issue with CFW compatibility, it was Luma. It was fixed however so now you can enjoy the flashcart on both modded or non modded consoles. The Stargate 3DS is capable of playing both DS and 3DS games on one cart. Best part of it all is the fact that you don't need fat32 anymore to play the games, you can use SDXC microSD cards freely on the flashcart in exFat format. Isn't that nifty.

I'm not saying people using CFW are bad people or are wrong, HOWEVER people are wrong for trying to change people's preferences on what they want. Just because CFW exists doesn't mean people should change how they think. Everyone has their own preferences and opinions whether you like it or not. Just saying lol.

I was not meaning this towards one person, I was meaning this to everyone reading this.

Do you think you could answer my questions on my thread? Would really appreciate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, his partner is Luke