Hacking Is this available? (1) Use NTR 2.2 to visit e-shop and buy Zelda OoT (2) Import the exploit save

MelonGx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
If this works, you'll never need a ZeldaOoT/CubicNinja/Sky3DS cart to boot GW Launcher.
The digital version takes the place.

Importing exploit save requires SaveDataFiler.
To use SDF, you'll need to enter the GW mode once before your OoT digital version becomes workable.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Reactions: MelonGx

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i did the same thing. you can use NTR for everything, use the save plugin. no need to use sdf.
but yes, i get white screen when i load the exploit (jp) - i tried about 6 times.
i have the physical card so i'm not so worried :)

- it would have been best to buy cubic ninja (jp only), since that is fully supported, unlike oot which is a bit weird some people say, but the game is still not buyable on the shop.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i did the same thing. you can use NTR for everything, use the save plugin. no need to use sdf.
but yes, i get white screen when i load the exploit (jp) - i tried about 6 times.
i have the physical card so i'm not so worried :)

I wouldn't use NTR to restore saves, I just had to redownload my Zelda yet again, because I used NTR restore feature and it broke my game (every time I tried to launch it, it said "An error has occured please hold the power button, if the errors keeps happening, contact your local customer support"), re-download fixed this though.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I wouldn't use NTR to restore saves, I just had to redownload my Zelda yet again, because I used NTR restore feature and it broke my game (every time I tried to launch it, it said "An error has occured please hold the power button, if the errors keeps happening, contact your local customer support"), re-download fixed this though.

well, i didn't see many/any problems in the save plugin thread, it worked perfectly for me - but sure, maybe it is not perfect.

Reactions: Ra1d

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-