If a mod is reading this, just dont close this because it CAN mean homebrew
Or a leaked update
How it could be fake?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
According to the official site, "Lights up when a notification is received." Pretty vague, but seems to have the same behaviour as on Wii U. Maybe it's just less noticeable and that's why it surprises so many people.
It's not less noticeable, it's just that it's not really used on Switch, but on Wii U was used for every single notification if you had the quick start menu enabled

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
If a mod is reading this, just dont close this because it CAN mean homebrew
Or a leaked update
How it could be fake?

can you explain how a notification led can lead to a leaked update or homebrew please???
also how or why a leaked update is beyond me homebrew ok people are stupid they dont know that the light is even there i understand somewhat but HOMEBREW!!!you gotta be kiddin me .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The player LED on the controller shows the user's player number when the controller is connected to a Nintendo Switch console.

The player LED flashes when the controller is connecting to the console or when the controller's battery power is low.

Controller number (horizontal)
The player LED displays in this way when using the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, or a Joy-Con in solo horizontal grip.

Controller number list (vertical)
The player LED displays in this way when using Joy-Con controllers in solo remote grip or dual-controller grip.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can also get the joycon to vibrate in the tone of mario............HEAD EXPLODES!!!! lol thats actually true btw

Msama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pretty easy to do in fact. Just done it:
1514510249-snapchat-1750564958.jpg

Used JC Toolkit to light up the Home Led and put the joycon in the switch. It disconnects from the PC but the led stays on.

So no. It doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: dpad_5678

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is an LED behind the home button which will be used for updates. It's not yet implemented, my guess is because it will be tied to the new online services or something like that. Not sure how they might have got it lit up already, but its not the first instance I've seen of it.

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's all get retarded like the op and vote homebrew
Because it's clearly homebrew

Where do these idiots come from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0