Hacking is this an gba flashcard?

Langin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
look at this: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14294 yea I dont know much bout this!
gbasp.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably, but you'd most likely have to have a linker cable to flash anything to it, and it doesn't look like that's included in the package.

According to someone on the DX forum for that product:
QUOTE said:
To use this card you need the USB cable that only cames with the 128mb card, and original GBA, and the hard to find software thats mostly in Chinese. This is a great card if you can figure out how to use it.

D

Deleted User

personally, I would stay away from most of the stuff on Dealextreme. It my be cheap but a lot of it is way to much hassle to get things working. The stuff they have is also not always the best made stuff.

BTW, Since I am a super grammar Nazi, I realized that you said "an gba flashcard" when it should be "a gba flashcard" as gba does not begin with a vowel. "an" is only to be used when the word after it begins with a vowel.

WigWrm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The supercard is a gba/nds flash linker. That means it plays both nds and gba games.
The gba performance of the card is usually slow "games not running at full speed"
and is not recommended solely for gba usage.

However, from the same site you have listed there is a much better alternative.
http://www.flashlinker-shop.com/ez-flash-i...nisd-p-443.html
The EZ Flash IV flashcart line are very good in terms of compatibility and speed.
The site you are looking at is charging a large price for the item. I suggest looking
around on google for the EZ Flash IV and trying to find a cheaper price.

If anything is unclear don't be afraid to ask a question.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup