Hacking Is this a reputable seller of Ace3ds X?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,694
  • Replies 4
D

Deleted User

OP
hi there I'm new to the scene but wanted a way to safely have multiple games on my old dslite for a roadtrip, and then I stumbled onto this website, the hard part has been finding a retailer for any of the cards. I found a seller for Ace3ds X but that one wanted to bundle in a extra flashcard (i already have one) so I kept looking, But then I found this seller: oznds.net product.php?id_product=133 offering a Ace 3ds plus for $9.50 which, based off what I was expecting to pay, sounds too good and made me suspicious.

So I was wondering if anyone had any past experience with oznds and could either give them a thumbs up or warn me way. Thanks in advanced for any advice and welcoming me into this community!

I apologize for the odd formatting of the link but this site doesn't let newcomers post links.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
By that price you can only get Flashcarts that only work on the old DS and DS Lite.

To give you an idea, decent up to date Flashcarts that can play DS games on the Old DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS, 2DS and so on are between 18 to 25 bucks.

3DS games Flashcarts are between 60 to 80 bucks.

Zaphod77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you just want ds games, this is probably the cheapest card

https://nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=507

this is a clone of the ace3ds+, which should be possible to find cheap.

if you want the ntrboot switch, you will need to play 20 bucks or so.

$9.50 for an ace3ds+ is not suspicious at all. its' about right for that card. the X is more expensive because of the switch and double rom.

Last edited by Zaphod77,

Negligible

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From the 6 or so sites I seen them selling on, $9 USD was about the going price for Ace3DS Plus. So funnily enough, you're just a tad high, so it's better than you think.

Ace3DS X and R4i Gold Plus ranged from about 17 USD to 24 USD

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it funny that people call the Ace3DS X a clone of the Ace3DS+ when it was made by the same people who made the Ace3DS+ lol. BOTH models are clones of the R4i flashcarts that ran Wood R4. Though R4i flashcarts in general these days are clones of clones of clones (it keeps going....) because the original R4 was the only true legitimate R4 that existed, even that runs Wood R4 alongside its original R4 kernel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr