Working on Project Heaven!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Trying to downgrade on 11.0 via AM services
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering this person that appeared in my spam folder saying "I got 250mil since the us dept of treasury says that I was a victim of scamming?! They gave me this id card image https://mega.nz/#!dMgDWSjS!y7wwmNSu4VPUJnefw7Sgzr6J04FaxR1NknFkS5IkWu4 idk if its fake or a money scam and they want me to list all my details like full name p number home address and shit?!?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deffo a scam.
Anything saying "free money" is a scam
Not *everything*. you can get free money if you know where to look. its just very illegal and i could get in a lot of trouble explaining the steps here.
giphy.gif

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Just wondering this person that appeared in my spam folder saying "I got 250mil since the us dept of treasury says that I was a victim of scamming?! They gave me this id card image https://mega.nz/#!dMgDWSjS!y7wwmNSu4VPUJnefw7Sgzr6J04FaxR1NknFkS5IkWu4 idk if its fake or a money scam and they want me to list all my details like full name p number home address and shit?!?

And then they rape you're bank account, steal your're identity and more so. Nothing is free in this world, as there is always a catch and if anyone says different, then they are a bullshitter too.

Reactions: olec04

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And then they rape you're bank account, steal your're identity and more so. Nothing is free in this world, as there is always a catch and if anyone says different, then they are a bullshitter too.
this is true. when i said this:
Not *everything*. you can get free money if you know where to look. its just very illegal and i could get in a lot of trouble explaining the steps here.
there are multiple things you're paying, for example: your innocence, and quite possibly your freedom. there are way i know to get free money without being traced, but its as easy as making a deal with an undercover cop or someone who might spill your information to be put in jail for a very long time.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it kin'da funny. But anything that you have to ask your self about itself is at fault... Is this a Scam? If you have to ask the question, then YES it is... Is it cheating when you... YES IT IS!.. lol

D

Deleted User

I'm Nigerian and I don't scam people, pretty sure that's a racist stereotype
It's not a racist stereotype so much as it's just something that happens to people. "I am a nigeran prince that needs da moneyz to get home. Will pay you 2x what you gave me". Like how people think all Indian tech support are stupid.

Reactions: retrofan_k

Xandrid

Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
It's not a racist stereotype so much as it's just something that happens to people. "I am a nigeran prince that needs da moneyz to get home. Will pay you 2x what you gave me". Like how people think all Indian tech support are stupid.
Well either way, not all nigerian's are like that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs...