Hacking Is this a good site to buy M3I 0/Ak2I

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was wondering which to get?? and also i read a topic and saw this site 5thdimensionstore.com to buy if you live within Canada. If any of you have used this site and if its trustworthy please tell me =D. Also other site recommendations are welcomed as long as its around $30 max not including shipping etc. and also as long as it ships to Canada QUICKLY. Just stressing that there not to be mean or anything.

Thanks in advance
ph34r.gif

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya it sounded shifty to me too.. but someone did recommend it in a thread let me find it and maybe you might know if he/she a creditable user..
anyways its posted by PharaohsVizier and the shop he recommeneds says thanks for recommending us right after which is a bit suspicious..and well heres the link the that page just in case http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=176652&st=30
the price is decent and the shipping is short within my location

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xD if he is im sorry for doubting him then. But anyways now for my second question...Should i go M3I0 Or akaio firmware on aki i probably dont know how to do it but i've had a dstt and an r4 before and was able to put ysmenu on it but not didnt understand ysmenu/moonshell combo..would i be able to understand akaio and if i were would tha tbe better to get them M3i0 i like the looks for both..another question is if the acekardi had the microsd inserted on the side because i like it looks legit and wouldnt want the micro sd falling out accidentally. =D thanks for replies so far an tanks in advance

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well it's really your choice for I can't say much since they are both good carts.
So I guess depends are you just going to run ds games? Do you want RTS and RTG?
Though my personal choice is the acekard.
smile.gif

AKAIO is easy to understand.
tongue.gif

No the acekard does not have the micro sd slot on the side. I haven't had my msd fall out before.
mellow.gif

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mostly like the fact that it looks more like a real game when on the side and my dsi is version 1.4 and i dont have acess to a older dsi at all and with what i just recently read does that mean i can't use the acekard at all...? The Dsi i got was a limited time model thats dark blue or at least thats what my mom said and i am positive its on dsi firmware 1.4

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
M3i0 then unless you can get access to a lower version dsi or a dsl or ds phat.

I don't know of any places that sell the ak2i pre flashed but realhotstuff but idk if they sell to canada or how much they charge for shipping.

bluejays

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a dsl with a screwed up touch screen and a dead battery without a charger thanks to my little sister..='( but i don't think i can use that. Maybe I should go with the M3 then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs