Is this a good MicroSD Card?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by MitchStar, Jul 4, 2008.

Jul 4, 2008

Is this a good MicroSD Card? by MitchStar at 8:36 AM (1,060 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. MitchStar
    OP

Newcomer MitchStar Advanced Member

United States
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820134638

I keep hearing about A-Data cards, but is this one good as well? I've been working with internal memory so far, as I had a G6 Real, and I just ordered an M3 Real. So far I've seen a few topics about problems with TWEWY and other games. I'm hoping that this card doesn't have any of those problems.

Has anyone had any problems with this card while using an M3 Real?

2. PikaPika

Member PikaPika GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Kingston is my favorite brand, out of all 7 MicroSDs I've had, 5 were Kingston. I'd buy it.

3. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    If you don't need the card reader you can get the same card for $4.50 less, and for some reason they charge almost $5 less for shipping, too. (USPS vs. UPS; they only let you choose UPS for the one with the card reader)

4. MitchStar
    OP

Newcomer MitchStar Advanced Member

United States
    I do need the card reader. My Macbook Pro doesn't have a port for SD cards in it, so yeah.

Alright, so no problems? That makes me feel better, as I already ordered it earlier tonight lol. [​IMG]

5. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    I'm using one in my Acekard 2. I only got it a few days ago, and I haven't done a whole lot of gaming with it yet, but so far so good.