is this a good deal?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Edwii, Mar 2, 2008.

Mar 2, 2008

is this a good deal? by Edwii at 8:06 PM (1,261 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Edwii
    OP

Member Edwii GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  2. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    I would try to talk him/her down to $65-$60 or so, that seems a bit expensive.

3. Jdbye

Suspended Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
  4. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    Oops, didn't read that.

5. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    You live in Vancouver too? Where do you live?

Anyways, back on topic, I'd rather get the Cyclo off of Jandaman on Craiglist. He has a store in Vancouver, Kingsway. He sells it for $55 dollars, and his products have a 3 month warrenty. He answered my questions in 5 hours, and seems trustworthy. But that's just me. Here's the link: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/tag/549129000.html
    Unfortunately, I couldn't afford a Cyclo, and just bought a SCDS1 SDHC off of DealExtreme.

On another note, Cyclo is better than a M3 real in every single way. M3 real has some seriously long loading issues, and in-game lag issues with the Castlevania games. The material the M3 real is made feels strong enough to hold the kart, but it feels like it'll break under any sort of pressure.

If you buy the Cyclo instead, you save 25 dollars, and buy a Sandisk card from Futureshop... They were having a sale for 24.99 I believe. Make sure you check it though, since I might be wrong. But if you can buy it online, buy a Kingston Japanese off of Dealextreme for 16 dollars, shippings already included. It's MUCH faster than the ones you find in Futureshops, and Bestbuys.

6. Jdbye

Suspended Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    I agree that Cyclo DS is better. Depends on if you want the RAM pack, since you'll have to buy an EZ 3-in-1 or something similar for that.

If you don't care about GBA or RAM, you can just get a Cyclo DS. Cyclo DS is probably the best slot-1 cart as of now.