Is this a good deal? SC minSD and 2 gig mini SD

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by aaymon_86, Aug 1, 2006.

1. aaymon_86
    OP

Newcomer aaymon_86 Member

Canada
    Hey guys, I have a phat DS and i'm looking to get something to play some videos and MP3's and keep all of my games on one cart for fast loading. Is this a good deal? Link
    I also heard that superkey would work with those, so i would get that from realhotstuff.com right?

2. Heinrisch

Member Heinrisch GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    IF it was a good deal I would not post it here, you will get a lot of competition.

However, this auction will probably get closed before it ends because its agains ebays rules.

3. aaymon_86
    OP

Canada
  4. aaymon_86
    OP

Canada
    I don't see wats wrong with the auction, plus the auctioner has 100% positive feedback.

5. FifthE1ement

Member FifthE1ement GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    That SuperCard miniSD is used as its using the old box from a while back. The new box is white and says it has Lite support. I would never pick that up as the generic miniSD will be slow as hell and lag to death. Iwould rather sheel out the money for qulaity as quality you'll get. The SuperCard miniSD requires at least 80X miniSD to run smooth as its not as advanced as the new SuperCard Lite version and can't use cheap memory.

FifthE1ement

6. Konamix02

Member Konamix02 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah you'd be better off buying the one from realhotstuff when they come in stock.

7. 754boy

Banned 754boy :D

United States
    Ignore that statement altogether. I got a cheap, non-name brand miniSD card that i paid 15 bucks for on ebay that runs just fine. And I know for damn sure it ain 80X speed lol [​IMG]