Hacking Is this a good deal? SC minSD and 2 gig mini SD

aaymon_86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I have a phat DS and i'm looking to get something to play some videos and MP3's and keep all of my games on one cart for fast loading. Is this a good deal? Link
I also heard that superkey would work with those, so i would get that from realhotstuff.com right?

Heinrisch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IF it was a good deal I would not post it here, you will get a lot of competition.

However, this auction will probably get closed before it ends because its agains ebays rules.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That SuperCard miniSD is used as its using the old box from a while back. The new box is white and says it has Lite support. I would never pick that up as the generic miniSD will be slow as hell and lag to death. Iwould rather sheel out the money for qulaity as quality you'll get. The SuperCard miniSD requires at least 80X miniSD to run smooth as its not as advanced as the new SuperCard Lite version and can't use cheap memory.

FifthE1ement

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The SuperCard miniSD requires at least 80X miniSD to run smooth as its not as advanced as the new SuperCard Lite version and can't use cheap memory.

FifthE1ement

Ignore that statement altogether. I got a cheap, non-name brand miniSD card that i paid 15 bucks for on ebay that runs just fine. And I know for damn sure it ain 80X speed lol
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol