Hacking Is This a Good AceKard 2i to buy

ajdockery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm am buying a Acekard 2i, because I am now officially tired of my Non-Usable R4i-Sdhc and my ds R4-ds card. I want to be able to actually use my Dsi for something other than Flipnote, Pics, Music, and Internet
unsure.gif
. So I would like to have an opinion on a AceKard 2i, and would like to know if this is the right one, from the site Dealextreme.
smileipb2.png

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

Than you for everyone who, answers this question respectively, and assured.
yaynds.gif

pieceofmind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took me more than a month.

If it's something you don't mind waiting, it's a great deal.

Otherwise, I recommend other places.

Btw, it doesn't come with a micro sd reader so make sure you have one.

badchilli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ajdockery said:
I'm am buying a Acekard 2i, because I am now officially tired of my Non-Usable R4i-Sdhc and my ds R4-ds card. I want to be able to actually use my Dsi for something other than Flipnote, Pics, Music, and Internet
unsure.gif
. So I would like to have an opinion on a AceKard 2i, and would like to know if this is the right one, from the site Dealextreme.
smileipb2.png

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

Than you for everyone who, answers this question respectively, and assured.
yaynds.gif
Yeah, you should be plenty happy with that card over your old R4s. I still use my original R4 but it was a big improvement by going to the Acekard2i.

Some advice: better order it soon, if you're doing it from dealextreme or another overseas site as you the Holiday season is coming up and the postal service gets bogged down.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
I just bought mine from ebay $30 shipped... Already got my tracking number and positive feedback. Go there if you can't wait, but make sure you're getting it from the US and a seller with 100% feedback

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
synce said:
I just bought mine from ebay $30 shipped... Already got my tracking number and positive feedback. Go there if you can't wait, but make sure you're getting it from the US and a seller with 100% feedback

probably your item will be deleted in the next days since its not allow to sell acekard etc on ebay

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
Yeah probably. They did that when I bought my pandora battery - thankfully no issues there
yaypsp.gif
It's a little risky though, I will admit

ajdockery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, I had bought my original R4i from there in the first place, i really don't mind the wait seeing as i still have a workin r4ds so doesn't matter.

ajdockery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it, Came in Today, had to update it with my dslite, since i had updated my dsi to 1.4, but works excellent. For any and all experts and others that have been using one, can I get some advice on whats best to do on it with cheats, skins, firmware, and other random things.
yaynds.gif

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ajdockery said:
I got it, Came in Today, had to update it with my dslite, since i had updated my dsi to 1.4, but works excellent. For any and all experts and others that have been using one, can I get some advice on whats best to do on it with cheats, skins, firmware, and other random things.
yaynds.gif
cheats: you can update it using WIFI.
skins: there is a topic about this, have a look there, i'm sure you'll find some that you like
firmware: akaio 1.5, the official firmware isn't supported anymore
random things: maybe you want to put moonshell on it, could be usefull sometimes i gues.

ajdockery

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I got a problem and was wondering could anyone fix or help me resolve it, I started up DokiDoki Majo Plus, and then turned of my Dsi and turned it back on. Now my Acekard 2i doesn't show up, even if i take it out and put it back in, the only way it does show up is if i go into another one of my apps and then exit it, and it acts as if i just put it in and scrolls over to it, and when i press a and launch it, it says there is an error. Does anyone know why DokiDoki Majo Plus killed my kard or if it is fixable. TY
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse